Creative Commons License
Digital Millenium Copyright Act
- Your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed or disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (including, if possible, a link to the material);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Folger may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If you have a claim related to trademarks or intellectual property other than copyright, please contact us at email@example.com.